Part – A
- Explain about mkdir and rmdir functions.
- Explain directories.
- List out features of Unix.
- Explain about temporary files.
- Explain the exit function.
- What is Daemon?
- Write about reading function.
- What are different line control functions?
- What are coprocesses?
- What is database?
Part – B
- Explain about dmp and dmp2 functions.
- Explain about atomic operations.
- Explain about the ANSIE – features.
- Explain the different ways to position a standard I/O stream.
- Explain memory layout of a c-program.
- Explain about the process relationships signals.
- Explain the difference between wait and waitpid functions.
- Write short notes on the following:
- Streams messages
- Explain advance I/O.
- Explain different message queues.
- Define forb and explain the library functions used in database structure.