Part – A
- Give example for constructor overloading.
- What is the purpose of static keywords?
- List different ways of implementing threads in Java.
- What is the difference between throw and throws keywords?
- What are the different classes available in Java to package
- List some string handling functions
- Discuss about grid bag layout
- What is the purpose of event listners
- List different types of JDBC drivers
- Write steps in execution of RMI program.
Part – B
- Write a program to print nos from 1 to 20.
- Write example program for constructor over loading.
- Write short note on following:
- what is exception? Write example program for exception handling?
- Describe about packages and interfaces.
- Write a program for file copying.
- Write short note on:
- Write a program for any event listener.
- What is an applet? Discuss life cycle methods of an applet.
- Explain about http servlets.
- Describe about RMI with examples.