Part – A
- Explain <Table> tag.
- What are the Headers in HTML?
- What is method attribute explain.
- What is Window object? Give its properties and methods.
- Define Data binding.
- What is XML?
- Define Record set
- What is DHTML?
- What are the operators in Perl?
- What is Debugging?
Part – B
- Define CSS. Explain external style sheet with example.
- Explain orded-list and unorder list with example.
- Explain control structure in Java script with examples.
- Explain location object with its properties and methods.
- Explain Mouse-over effects in DHTML with example.
- Explain Data source control and Tabular data control in XML.
- Explain about:
- XML applet
- XML data islands
- Explain how events are handled in XML
- Write short note on:
- Strings in Perl
- Control structure in Perl
- Explain how to create HTML controls in Perl.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or