Part – A
- Write any four HTML tags.
- Explain about attributes of <Font> tag.
- Write about the use of parseint( ) method.
- Write a Java script program to add two integer numbers.
- What is meant by animation?
- What is meant by RDS control?
- What is meant by XML DTD?
- Explain briefly about Data binding.
- List different operators in Perl program.
- Explain briefly about list.
Part – B
- Discuss about different style sheets by taking appropriate examples.
- Write notes on:
- Explain about different control structures in Java script by taking examples.
- Write a Java script program to find reverse of a given number.
- Explain about the visual effects in DHTML.
- Explain about Mouse-over effect in DHTML with the help of examples.
- Write about XML DTD and XML scheme.
- Explain how events are handled using suitable examples.
- Write short notes on the following:
- Explain how an e-mail message can be sent from a Perl Program.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or