Part – A
- Write any three logical HTML tags,
- What is the purpose of <IMG> tag ?
- List any three white spaces of Java Script.
- Write Java Script program to add two integer numbers.
- What is cookie ?
- Expand VML.
- Differentiate between HTML and XML.
- What is meant by weii formed XML document.
- List any three data types in perl.
- What is the purpose of DTD ?
Part – B
- Explain the different attributes which are associated with <IMG>.
- Explain the COLSPAN attributes and the ROWSPAN attributes in a table with a simple example.
- Describe the syntax of Java Script Programming
- Write short notes on the following :
- The Location Object.
- The History Object.
- Explain how do you achieve Dragging and Dropping in DHTML.
- Write the code to create an animation using layers.
- Explain any five methods of record set object which will present data from XML documents.
- Describe the parsing of XML documents with an aid of example.
- What are the various operators used in Perl ? How do you handle Truth Values in Perl ?
- How do you create image Maps in CGI Programming ?
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or