Part – A
- What is the function of <SUB> tag.
- Write the syntax to create a button in a form
- Write any three objects of Java script.
- Define data binding
- What is the use of a layer?
- List out any three properties of record set.
- Write any two advantages of XML Applet.
- How is an XML document validated?
- What is ‘error 500’ in Perl Program?
- Define Hash in Perl.
Part – B
- Write a HTML code that produces BCA marks memo. The memo should contain Hall ticket No. Name and a table of marks in individual subjects with the following columns. Name of the subject, internal marks, examination marks, results.
- Explain the all the attributes in a <TABLE> tag with example.
- Explain the Mouse over effects in DHTML with aid of examples.
- Explain the XML Data Source Control with examples.
- With an aid of example explain how do you acces XML data.
- Write the relevant code for handling events while loading XML documents.
- Write the relevant code to call a CGI script from an HTML web page. Explain it.
- Describe how an e-mail message can be sent from a Perl program.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or