Part – A
- List the syntactical rules of HTML.
- Distinguish External and Internal styles sheets.
- How can you declare a variable in Java Script.
- Define an event.
- What is meant by VML ?
- Write the uses of RDS control.
- What is meant by well-formed XML Document ?
- Write briefly about Data binding.
- What are different data types in CGI scripting?
- What is image map ?
Part – B
- Explain how an HTML page is formatted and presented.
- Explain about multimedia features and advantages.
- Write Java script code to find Fibonacci series and to display the series.
- Explain about Window object and Document object.
- Discuss about the visual effects in DHTML.
- Write notes on the following :
- Mouse over effects.
- XML Data Source control.
- Discuss about XML schemes with an example.
- Explain about XML parser with suitable example.
- Explain about the following:
- Explain how HTML controls are created in PERL.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or