Part – A
- What are the responsibilities of an OS administrator?
- What is booting?
- How to add an external disk and mount it on /mnt without rebooting the system?
- How do add a disk? Explain.
- How often we need to Backup a space server?
- Explain TCP.
- What is Electronic mail?
- How to configure a printer?
- Explain briefly about RBAC.
- Define Daemons.
Part – B
- Explain the controlling processes.
- Explain the essential task of the system administration.
- Explain the drivers in detail.
- Explain the periodic processes.
- Explain Network file system.
- Explain SLIP and PPP.
- Explain use NET news?
- Explain Network management.
- What is hardware? Explain hardware maintenance.
- Explain Disk space management in detail.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or