Part – A
- Define USB.
- What is Booting?
- What is the main difference between devices and drivers?
- Define log files.
- Explain TCP
- Define DNS
- What is electronic mail?
- What is Accounting?
- What is Daemons?
- What is Imaging?
Part – B
- Explain in detail about the file system Unix environment.
- Explain how to add new users.
- Describe in detail about the configuration of hardwired terminals.
- Explain adding a disk.
- Write short notes on :
- Explain TCP/IP in detail.
- Explain the different components of mail system.
- Explain Network management.
- Explain Disk space management in detail.
- Explain Hardware maintenance.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or