Part – A
- Explain the booting phases.
- How to create and format a new file system in Unix?
- How to create and extend swap partition?
- What exactly the syslog file contains and where it is located?
- What is the main difference between slip and PPP?
- What is the difference between FTP and telnet?
- Discuss about USENET NEWS.
- Explain electronic mail server.
- List out any two daemons with their services.
- How to improve booting performance?
Part – B
- Explain how to create a user and assign him to a primary group (Unix) and also add him to secondary group Oracle.
- Explain the process for the following :
- To kill a process
- To send a process to back ground
- 4 Explain the steps involved in device naming convention process.
- Explain a procedure for adding a dish.
- Define Kernel? Explain the routing.
- Explain Domain name system.
- Explain printing and imaging.
- What is N/W? Explain network management.
- Explain Daemons in detail.
- Explain Accounting methods.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or