Part – A
- What are the responsibilities of an OS administrator?
- What are the cluster packages available in Unix and explain item briefly.
- How to add an external disk and mount it on /mnt without rebooting the system?
- / etc / services contains what files ?
- How to configure IP and make it permanent on next Reboot?
- How to often we need to Backup a server and what is staging area Backup?
- How to configure a printer ?
- Explain briefly about RBAC and sticky bit.
- Explain briefly about disk space management.
- What is the daemon?
Part – B
- Explain Booting and shutdown procedures.
- Explain the controlling process.
- Explain the drivers in detail.
- Explain syscon in detail.
- Explain TCP/IP in detail.
- Explain Network file system.
- Explain Network Management.
- Explain use NET News.
- Define Disk management. Explain Disk structure.
- What is h/w? Explain H/W maintenance.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or