Part – A
- What are the cluster packages available in Unix and explain them briefly?
- Explain file system.
- | etc | services contains what files.
- What is log files?
- How to configure IP and make it permanent on neat reboot?
- Define routing.
- Define security.
- What is usenet?
- Explain briefly about disk space management.
- What is accounting?
Part – B
- Explain booting and shutdown procedures.
- Explain rootly powers.
- Explain the devices in detail.
- Explain syscon in detail.
- Explain TCP | IP in detail.
- Explain Domain Name System (DNS).
- Explain network management.
- Explain printing and imaging.
- Define Disk Management. Explain Disk structure.
- Explain performance analysis.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or