Part – A
- What is file system? Explain.
- Explain about super user?
- Write the three parts of syslog?
- Write about Unix Kernal?
- What is an Interface? Write about SCSI Interface.
- What is a spooler?
- What are different systems Daemons?
- What is routing?
- List the different security power tools?
- What are the components of a process?
Part – B
- Explain about the following terms:
- Rebooting and shutdown
- Super user in Unix.
- Write about file attributes in Unix environment? Write the macros?
- Explain about complete disk installation procedure in Unix environment?
- Explain about log files and give short notes on:
- System Event Logger
- Routine Syslog.
- Explain about the delegation and caching with respect to DNS?
- List down the network related hardware device and their functions?
- Explain the different components of mail system?
- What are the tasks of network management? Give its applications?
- Discuss in detail about Internet Daemons?
- Describe how the performance of CPU, memory and disk I/O is measured?
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or