Part – A
- List out file types.
- Explain Directories.
- What is meant by record locking?
- List out features of Unix.
- What is a process?
- What is a Exit function?
- Write about reading function.
- What is a Terminal?
- What is shared memory?
- What is Database?
Part – B
- Explain about dmp and dmp2 functions.
- Explain about:
- Open function
- Create function
- Explain about memory layout of a C program.
- Explain system data files and information.
- Explain about the process relationships signals.
- Write about process groups.
- Define a Daemon? Explain the coding rules for a Daemon.
- Explain Advance I/O.
- Explain IPC in detail. What is a pipe?
- Define Fork. Explain the library functions used in database structure.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or