Part – A
- What is a symbolic link?
- Write about lseek function.
- What is meant by effective user id?
- What is the difference between system call and library functions?
- Define process identifier.
- Explain job control.
- Write about getmsg function?
- What is Daemon process?
- What is the purpose of / etc / shadow file?
- Explain about concurrency.
Part – B
- Explain following:
- Open function
- Creat function
- Explain the different file types and macros.
- Explain about the environment of a Unix process.
- List and explain binary I/O functions supported by standard I/O.
- Explain about exit functions.
- Explain about sessions and controlling terminals.
- Explain in detail about record locking.
- Write about memory mapped I/O.
- Explain centralized and decentralized approach for database access.
- Write a c-program to send and receive and between child and parent process.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or