Part – A
- Define a process.
- What are the attributes of a file ?
- Differentiate between for( ) and v for( ).
- Write the syntax for system( ) function.
- Write about open( ) function.
- What is a buffer ?
- What is deadlock ?
- Write about password file .
- Write the types of process termination.
- Write about command – line argument.
- What is record locking ?
- What is a session ?
- What is a system call ?
- Write about file sharing .
- Write syntax for wait function.
- What is controlling terminal ?
- Write the syntax for select function.
- Write about Stty command .
- List out special input characters ? (Any five)
- What is a flag ?
- Write syntax for popen and pclose function
- What are named Dipes ?
- What are the forms of CPC?
- What is a daemon process ?
- What is an open server ?
Part – B
- Write about file types.
- Write about (seek). give syntax.
- Write a ‘C’ program for open syntax call.
- What is File Termination ?
- Write memory layout of a ‘C’ program.
- Write about streams and file object.
- Write about mkdir and rmdir functions.
- Explain the three functions for memory allocation.
- What are signals? What conditions generates a signal? Explain the different ways in which process on respond to signals?
- Explain the difference between parent and child process .
- Write about sessions
- Write about multiplexing
- Explain Asynchronous I/O.
- What is memory mapped I/O?
- Client-server model explain.
- Write about Unix APIS for shared memory.
- Explain Identifiers.
- Write about semaphores.
- Explain the function of client server connections.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or