Part – A
- Explain about mkdir and rmdir functions.
- Explain about reading directories.
- Explain about Temporary files.
- What are different file permission?
- Explain the exit function.
- Define 3-process identifiers.
- What are different line control functions.
- Explain read and write functions.
- Explain popen and pclose functions.
- What is concurrency?
Part – B
- Explain File sharing in Unix.
- Explain about dup and dup2 functions.
- Explain about set-user ID and set Group ID.
- Explain structure of Unix file systems.
- Explain the reading and writing stream.
- Explain opening a stream.
- Explain memory layout of a C-program.
- Write short notes on environment list.
- Explain about process groups.
- Explain about session.
- What are the conditions that can generate a signal? Explain operation of signals.
- Write short notes on the following :
- Streams messages
- What is a Daemon process? Explain the coding rules for a daemon.
- Explain the difference between advisory and mandatory locking.
- Explain different massage queues.
- With an aid of program. Explain inter process communication using pipes.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or