Part – A
- Describe the physical and logical design.
- Describe the OOAD?
- Write about Technical Feasibility?
- Describe the Time-Value of Money.
- Draw neatly data flow diagram and specify their rules.
- Write about briefly degree of Relationships.
- What are deliverables and outcomes of RAD?
- Define RAD process.
- What is interface design?
- What is Cohesion?
Part – B
- Explain different approaches to improving of project development.
- Describe the Information System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Describe the steps involved in the project initiation and planning process.
- Write about building and reviewing the baseline project plan.
- Explain different types of DFD’s.
- Explain use cases and use case diagrams and how they can be used to model system functionality.
- Write about following diagrams with examples.
- Explain about Rapid Application Development.
- Explain the process of designing forms and reports and the deliverables for the creation.
- Explain the process of designing interfaces and dialogues the deliverables.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or