Part – A
- Describe the modern approaches to SAD
- List the types of information systems
- Write about traditional methods of Project Feasibility
- What is building base project plan?
- What are DFD types?
- What are relationships in E – R model?
- Write about Class Diagram.
- Write the advantages of RAD.
- Describe the structure charts.
- Explain the interaction methods.
Part – B
- Explain about SDLC in brief.
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Explain about project feasibility benefits and costs. And also time value of money.
- Explain about building base line project planning in detail.
- Explain about:
- DFD mechanisms
- DFD analysis process.
- Explain E-R models and its relationships.
- Explain about State – Chart Diagram and Sequence Diagram.
- Explain about RAD Phases, Deliverables and Outcomes.
- Explain forms and reports dialog process.
- Write about interface and dialog design.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or