Part – A
- List the modem approaches to SAD.
- What is corporate system planning?
- What is building base line plan?
- What are the radical methods?
- Define and describe the structured English.
- What are different types of DFD’s in process modeling?
- What is process of RAD?
- List the different types of UML diagrams.
- What is coupling?
- How to format the forms and reports?
Part – B
- What are the roles of system analysis in SAD?
- Describe the different types of information systems.
- Explain the feasibility concerns in projects.
- What is the process to determine system requirements?
- What is the role of DFD in the analysis process?
- Describe the E-R models and relationships.
- Explain the dynamic modeling-state diagrams with examples.
- Explain the use-case modeling diagrams with examples.
- Describe the forms and reports design with examples.
- Describe how can we control the user access.
- Describe the content specification.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or