Part – A
- What are the Modem approaches to SAD?
- Discuss about Technical skills of system analysis.
- What are the modem methods in project feasibility study.
- What are the different relationships in process modelling.
- What is unified modeling?
- What are the approaches to RAD?
- What are the traditional methods in project feasibility?
- What are the business rules in decision tree data modeling.
- What are the content specification in interface and dialog design.
- What is deliverables and outcomes in forms and report design.
Part – B
- Explain the roles and organizational responsibilities in System Development Environment.
- Explain the types of Information Systems and approaches to system development.
- What is building base line plan and determining system requirements in feasibility study.
- Discuss the initiating and planning of system development projects.
- Explain the Logic Modeling in detailed.
- Explain the different types of DFD’s with help of example.
- Explain the Dynamic Modeling (State diagram and sequence diagram) with help of suitable example project.
- Explain in detail Rapid Application Development.
- Explain the design of forms and reports with help of suitable example.
- Write a short notes on following :
- Interaction methods and devices.
- Transform Analysis.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or