Part – A
- What are interpersonal skills in system analysis?
- What are the phases of SDLC?
- What are the traditional methods in determining system requirements?
- How can you say that time value of money, in project feasibility study?
- What is the role of DFD in the Analysis Process?
- What is a decision table in process modeling?
- Write the class and object diagram.
- What are the advantages of RAD.
- Explain the forms design rules.
- What are the different dialogs?
Part – B
- Explain how can you identify and select system development for new projects.
- Explain the management skills and analytical skills of system analysis.
- Explain the following terms
- determining the project benefits and costs
- Technical feasibility.
- Explain the feasibility study of project.
- Explain the DFD mechanics with help of example.
- Describe the decision trees Data Modeling with suitable example?
- Explain the object oriented life cycle with suitable example.
- Write short notes on following:
- Use-case modeling
- Explain dialog design process and interface design process
- Explain the forms and reports design in detailed with example.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or