Part – A
- List any three classes of information systems.
- Define critical path.
- SDLC stands for _____
- DFD stands for ____
- What is Decision Table ?
- What is prototyping ?
- Expand ROI.
- What is a class diagram ?
- When a user is to be interviewed, how can he be contacted ?
- Define discount rate.
- Define Trigger.
- What is polymorphism ?
- What is an ‘Open System’ ?
- Define Modularity.
- State diagram occur in ____ models.
- What is foreign key ?
- Give the approaches to RAD.
- Define actor in use-case modelling.
- What are structure charts ?
- What is meant by scalability ?
- Distinguish between encapsulation and abstraction.
- What is coupling?
- Expand JAD.
- What is the meaning of validation ?
- Expand PERT.
Part – B
- Discuss the types of skills required of a System Analyst.
- Describe the project identification and Selection Process.
- Explain about Deliverables and outcomes from Project initiation and Project planning ?
- Discuss the modem methods for determining system requirements. Indicate in what-way they are better than the traditional methods.
- Explain about DFD approach for process modelling. Give an example.
- Explain decision tables and decision trees. Give examples.
- Discuss the phases in object-oriented life cycle. Explain the functions of the phases.
- What is RAD ? Explain its process, deliverables and out comes. Give the advantages and disadvantages of RAD.
- Discuss the deliverables and outcomes of designing forms and Reports.
- Write short notes on the following :
- Structure charts.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or