Part – A
- What is JAD?
- List the types of information systems.
- Describe the project identification and selection process.
- What are the tangible and intangible benefits?
- Write about DFD?
- List the Business Rules.
- What is Object Oriented Life cycle?
- Write the advantages and disadvantages of RAD?
- Define Assessing Usability.
- Write General Guidelines for the Forms and Reports.
Part – B
- Describe Agile Methodologies and Xtreme Programming.
- Describe the skills and activity of a project Manager during project initiation, project planning, project execution and project close down.
- Explain about Assessing Project Feasibility.
- Explain the following methods with
- Traditional method
- Radical method
- What is process modeling and explain DFD mechanics?
- Explain the role of conceptual data modeling in the overall analysis and design of an information system.
- Define use case and state diagram, explain with examples.
- Explain different approaches to RAD.
- Describe General Guidelines for formatting forms and reports.
- Write about graphical interface design issues.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or