Part – A
- List the types of information systems.
- What are interpersonal skills?
- Write about radical methods
- What is time value of money?
- List the DFD types
- Write different relationships
- Explain the state diagram
- Define RAD and what are its deliverables.
- Describe the interface design.
- What is coupling?
Part – B
- Describe the corporate information system planning.
- Describe the organizational responsibilities.
- Explain how can you determine the project benefits and costs.
- Describe the determining of system requirements.
- Write short notes on DFD mechanics.
- Write short notes on Data modeling of E-R models.
- Explain the object oriented life cycle with suitable example.
- Explain about approaches to RAD.
- Describe the transform analysis.
- Explain the deliverables and outcomes of forms and reports design.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or