Part – A
- Describe modern approach to SAD.
- What are the management skills-in system analysis?
- What is meant by Base line project plan Building in project feasibility study?
- What are traditional methods in project feasibility study?
- What is E-R model in process modeling?
- Explain DFD mechanics in process modeling.
- What is unified modeling languages?
- Write the object diagram in UML.
- What is cohesion?
- What is controlling user access interface?
Part – B
- Describe the system Analysts skills.
- Explain the Identifying and Selecting system development projects.
- Explain the project feasibility study aspect of cost, time and money value benefits.
- Describe the modern and Radical methods.
- Explain the Decision trees and Tables.
- Explain Data modeling Techniques in process modeling.
- Explain the object modeling-class diagrams and state diagrams.
- Describe the Rapid Application Development in SAD.
- Explain the Interaction methods and Interface design.
- Write short notes on following :
- Structure charts
- Cohesion and coupling
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or