Part – A
- List the types of Information Systems.
- Brief the role and organizational responsibilities.
- What are radical methods in project feasibility study?
- How can you determine system requirements in project feasibility study?
- What are DFD types?
- Explain the structured English.
- Write the class diagram.
- Write the object oriented life cycle.
- What is coupling in interface and dialog design?
- What are the structure charts?
Part – B
- Explain the SDLC and approaches to system development.
- Explain how can you select system development projects in corporate and information system planning.
- Explain the project feasibility study.
- Explain the traditional and modern methods and what are their differences.
- Explain the DFD in the analysis process.
- Explain the logic modeling.
- Write short notes on following :
- E-R models
- Business Rules
- Explain the dynamic modeling state diagrams.
- Describe the approaches to RAD and discuss its advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain the interaction methods and devices in interface and dialog design.
- Explain the structured charts and transform analysis.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or