Part – A
- Differentiate between first cycle and second cycle.
- What is regression testing?
- Give the overview of problem tracking system.
- What is error guessing?
- What is software testing?
- Give the importance of software testing.
- Write the consequence of test execution.
- What is unit testing?
- List the characteristics of maintenance.
- What is status reporting?
Part – B
- Discuss the objectives and limits of testing.
- Explain about testing in software development process.
- Discuss the objectives and tasks and mechanics of problem tracking system.
- Describe visible transitions and functional equivalence testing.
- Discuss various software testing techniques with suitable example.
- List and explain about eleven steps of software testing process.
- Explain about requirement phase testing and program phase testing.
- Describe how a test plan is developed. Give an example.
- Discuss about maintenance tasks and side effects of software maintenance.
- Write short notes on:
- SCM process
- Configuration audit.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or