Part – A
- Write about test series.
- What is meant by regression testing?
- What load testing?
- Define race condition.
- Define software testing.
- What is project management?
- What is meant by unit testing?
- Discuss the consequence of test execution.
- Differentiate between reverse engineering and re-engineering
- What is meant by status reporting.
Part – B
- Write suitable example, explain about black box testing and white box testing.
- Write the problem report, content and characteristics of Report and Analysis of bugs.
- Discuss about equivalence classes and boundary values.
- Explain the objectives, tasks and mechanics of problem tracking system.
- What are the software testing techniques? Explain how they are determined.
- Discuss the eleven steps of software testing process
- Write briefly about Design phase testing.
- Discuss about requirement phases and acceptance testing.
- Write about maintainability and side effects of software maintenance.
- Write short notes on:
- SCM process
- Configuration audit
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or