Part – A
- What are the objectives of testing?
- How to make a bug reproducible?
- What are the tasks carried out in problem tracking system?
- What is meant by state transition?
- What is project management?
- Give the importance of software testing methodology.
- Why acceptance testing is required?
- Explain the use of test execution.
- What are test software changes?
- Give the side effects of software maintenance.
Part – B
- Discuss about planning stage, design stage of software development process
- Explain how bugs are analyzed and reported. Give example.
- Give the over view of problem tracking system.
- Discuss the characteristics of a good testing
- Explain about regression testing.
- Explain how testing strategy is implemented in building a software.
- Discuss the eleven steps of software testing process.
- Write briefly about design phase with suitable example.
- Explain about requirement phase testing.
- Discuss briefly about software maintenance and its characteristics
- Write about the following:
- SCM process
- Configuration audit.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or