Part – A
- Write the objectives of testing.
- Define a bug.
- What is the role of users in problem tracking systems
- What is meant by load testing?
- Explain how a software testing strategy is built.
- Give the importance of software testing methodology.
- Write the need of acceptance testing.
- Discuss the consequence of test execution.
- Give the characteristics of maintenance.
- What is meant by status reporting?
Part – B
- Discuss the planning stage, glass box and black box testing.
- Explain how a bug reproducible is made
- Write the characteristics of a bug.
- Explain the mechanics and tasks in problem tracking system.
- List and explain the characteristics of good test.
- What is meant by race condition?
- Explain about equivalence classes.
- Write procedure to determine software testing techniques.
- List and explain eleven steps of software testing process.
- Describe requirement phase testing and design phase testing.
- Discuss about program phase testing and developing a test plan.
- Write the difference between reverse engineering and re-engineering.
- Write the side effects of software maintenance.
- Write short notes on :
- SCM process
- Change of control
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or