Part – A
- What is meant by a bug?
- What are the limits of testing?
- Discuss the objectives of problem tracking system.
- What is meant by load testing?
- What do you mean by software testing strategy?
- What is the use of software testing methodology?
- Explain briefly how the test plan is developed?
- Write about acceptance testing.
- Define software maintenance?
- Differentiate between reverse engineering and re-engineering.
Part – B
- Explain planning stage and design stage of testing in software development process.
- Discuss the characteristics and analysis of reproducible bug.
- Explain about equivalence classes and boundary values of test case design.
- Write short notes on the following:
- Race condition
- Regression Testing
- Discuss about how a software testing strategy is built?
- Describe eleven steps of software testing process.
- Discuss about test execution and program phase testing.
- Explain about design phase testing.
- Describe in detail about software configuration management.
- Discuss about maintenance tasks and characteristics of software maintenance.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or