Part – A
- Define Testing.
- What is meant by error?
- Briefly explain about race condition.
- What are the mechanisms of problem tracking systems?
- Define testing strategy.
- Explain how to build a software Testing strategy.
- What is. meant by Test execution?
- Describe test software changes.
- What is meant by reverse engineering
- Discuss briefly about status reporting.
Part – B
- Discuss about objectives and limits of testing.
- Differentiate between glass box testing and block box testing.
- Explain about analysis of reproducible bug.
- Explain about characteristics of a good test and equivalence classes.
- Discuss about regression testing and visible state transition.
- Explain how software testing techniques are determined.
- Discuss eleven steps of software testing process.
- Write short notes on Design phase testing and its issues.
- Discuss about requirement phase testing and Acceptance testing.
- Describe about characteristics and side effects of maintenance.
- Write about SCM process and configuration audit.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or