Part – A
- What are the objectives of Testing?
- What is meant by black box testing?
- What are the objectives of problem tracking system?
- What do you mean visible state transition?
- What is meant by testing strategy.
- How project is assessed?
- What do you mean by Test execution?
- What are test software changes?
- Write the importance of test plan.
- Differentiate between reverse engineering and re-engineering.
Part – B
- Write short notes on the following :
- Regression Testing
- Glass box Testing
- Discuss about Reporting and analyzing bugs.
- What are the characteristics of a good test ? Explain about race condition.
- Explain about load testing and error Guessing.
- Explain how a software testing methodology is established.
- Discuss about eleven steps of software testing process.
- Discuss the following :
- Test plan
- Acceptance Testing
- Explain in detail about Design phase testing.
- Discuss about software maintenance and its side effects.
- Explain about SCM process and configuration audit.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or