Part – A
- How do you create and run a program in C?
- Give the neat structure of operator precedence.
- Difference between selection and iteration.
- What is the difference between data hiding and data abstraction?
- Difference between throw and throws keyword in exceptional handling. Give the uses of super keyword.
- What is an inner class? Why do we use it?
- Why do we use type wrappers?
- What is the difference between iterator and list iterator?
- What is an Adapter class?
Part – B
- Explain the issues on system development.
- Write a program that uses continue to print a triangular multiplication of table for 0 through 9 in Java.
- What are the basic data types in C? What significance of long, short?
- Illustrate how do you define constants? Contrast string constant with character constant.
- What is the significance of main thread in multithreading? Explain with an example how you can control main thread.
- Write a simple Java program to get ’n’ integers as command line arguments and find the sum.
- Java is a.platform independent language. Justify.
- Write a java program that uses overloaded contractors.
- Write a Java program to illustrate the usage of super to access the member of a super class that has been hidden by a member of subclass.
- Contrast method overriding vs. method overloading. Which is necessary for runtime polymorphism. Justify?
- Explain the significance of various access specifiers in packages.
- Briefly explain about interfaces and how is it different from a class and an abstract class.
- Explain StringTokenizer with an example.
- Explain client / server interaction with Datagram using an example.
- Explain File management with suitable examples using Re class.
- Explain about comparable interface and its methods.
- Give the AWT class hierarchy. Explain about MVC architecture.
- Write a program to handle mouse events using delegation event model.
- Differentiate Swings and Applets. Explain the life cycle of an Applet.
- Write a program for implementing card layout.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or