Part – A
- What are the different data types in C++ programming language?
- Write the structure’s, syntax and definition with example.
- Define the Encapsulation and give example of Encapsulation programming language.
- Explain the rules of constructer with syntax.
- Define the Queue and stack with example
- Write the different types of operators.
- Define the Function and write its syntax.
- Define the Inheritance and write the syntax of Multiple Inheritance.
- Define the object and glass with syntax.
- Define the Binary tree with suitable example.
Part – B
- Explain the control statements with syntax and examples.
- Write a C++ program to reverse the number.
- Write a C++ program to demonstrate the given number is odd (or) even.
- Write a C++ program to demonstrate inline function concept.
- Write a C++ program to demonstrate reading and writing of file.
- Explain the 5-pre defined file functions in C++ programming language.
- Explain the function concept with example program (includes, declaration, definition and fraction call)
- Write a C++ recursion program for factorial.
- Explain class — instance variable of class with suitable example program.
- Explain the copy constructor with example program.
- Explain the exception handling Key words with examples.
- Discuss in detail about Inheritance with example programs.
- Explain the templates with example programs.
- What is Hashing? What are the Hash functions, explain with examples.
- What is Graph? Explain the methods of. Graphs representation with suitable examples.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or