Part – A
- Define the pointer and list the uses of pointer.
- What is difference between structures union ?
- Define the abstraction and encapsulation.
- What is difference between function overloading and virtual functions
- Write the rules for friend function.
- Write the 5-pre defined string functions.
- Write the syntax of default catch statement.
- List the at least five predefined file functions.
- What is difference between single linked list and double linked list ?
- 1Define the circular queue with example. .
Part – B
- Explain the different data types in C++ with their syntax and example.
- Explain the different types of operators in C++.
- Write a C++ program to demonstrate the call by value and call by reference.
- Write a C++ program of given number is polyindrum (or) not.
- Explain the scope of variable with example program.
- Explain the structure and union with example.
- What is File ? Why files are used to store the data ? Write a C++ program to read and write the data from files.
- Write a C++ program to generate the telephone bill.
- What is function overloading ? Write a C++ program to demonstrate the function overloading.
- Explain the try – catch with suitable C++ program.
- What is operator overloading ? Write a C++ program of matrix addition using operator overloading concept.
- Explain the inheritance and how constructors can work in the multilevel inheritance give example program.
- What is polymorphism ? What are the different types ? Write C++ program of. virtual functions.
- What is binary tree ? Explain the binary tree construction with suitable example.
- Write a binary search tree algorithm and explain the operations of stacks and queue.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or