Part – A
- Define Algorithm
- What is variable ?
- List the control statements.
- C++ Programming Language is written by __________ and in __________ year and organization.
- What is the job of compiler ?
- Define in line function.
- What is function declaration ?
- Define error
- Define function over loading
- What is recursion ?
- What is instance variable ?
- Define the constructer over loading.
- What is message passing ?
- What is multi-threading ?
- What is persistence ?
- What is Object ?
- Define Overriding
- What is abstraction ?
- What is dynamic dispatching ?
- Define Polymorphism
- Define Queue
- Define Graph
- What is full Binary tree ?
- What is data structure ?
- List the five predefined file functions.
Part – B
- What are C++ operators and. their precedence ?
- Explain different if-else statements with syntax.
- Write a C++ program for reversing a given number.
- Write a C++ program to implement call by value and call by reference.
- What is Inline function and explain with example?
- Explain the file reading and writing operations with example program.
- Explain the arrays with suitable example program.
- Discuss the constructers and destructor with example program.
- Describe the operator over loading with example program.
- Explain the virtual function and virtual class with example program.
- Explain the constructers in multiple inheritance with example program.
- Explain the double linked list with example program.
- Explain the Queue operations with example program
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or