Part – A
- What is reference variable?
- Define inter-pretetor
- What is keyword?
- Define Encapsulation
- What is the range of double?
- Define function
- Define structure
- Define pointer variable
- What is default argument?
- What is finally key word?
- Define Exception
- What is Object?
- What is Polymorphism?
- What is Late Binding and Early binding?
- What are Access Specifiers?
- Define inheritance
- Define Template
- List the file operation predefined functions
- What is Concurrency
- Define Thread
- Define Stack and Queue
Part – B
- Explain the C++ datatypes with their syntax?
- Describe the different control statements in C++ with example programs.
- Explain the file reading and writing with example program.
- Explain structure with example program.
- Write a program of matrix multiplication.
- Explain the member functions with example program.
- Explain the dynamic dispatch with suitable example.
- Explain the Hybred Inheritance with example program;
- What is operator over loading? Write a program to implement and operator over loading.
- Explain the tamplate with example.
- Explain the exception handling with example.
- Write the program to implement queue operations.
- Write a C++ program to sort ‘n’ elements using selection sort.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or