Part – A
- List out the different operators in CPP.
- Define an array and write its syntax.
- Define Pointer and write its syntax.
- Write the syntax of structure and union.
- Define constructor and write rule of constructor.
- Write the syntax of try, throw statements.
- Define polymorphism and modularity.
- What is Persistence and encapsulation?
- Write applications of Queue?
- Define Binary tree.
Part – B
- Write the differences between while-loop and do-while loop.
- Write a Cpp program to find a given number is prime or Not.
- Explain all the data types in Cpp.
- Write a Cpp program to implement Fibonacci series.
- Write a Cpp program to implement matrix substruction using with functions.
- Explain the constructor with program example.
- Write a Cpp program to implement factorial of a given number using Recursive.
- Define polymorphism. Describe its types.
- Write an example program for Hybrid Inheritance.
- Define Multiple Inheritance? And write a suitable example program to Implement it.
- Define Template. And write an example program for function template.
- Describe in detail about standard object Libraries.
- Write a Cpp program for implement a Queue using an array.
- Write a Cpp program for implementing bubble sort.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or