Part – A
- What is Step wise refinement?
- Define the algorithm and write its notation.
- What is pointer and reference variable and write their syntax?
- Write the typecasting in CPP.
- What are Access specifiers in the CPP?
- What is abstract class and abstract method?
- List the standard object libraries.
- What is difference between constructors and methods in CPP?
- What is difference between binary tree and binary search tree?
- What is sorting? List the at least 5 sorting technique.
Part – B
- Describe the different types of I/O pre defined functions in CPP.
- Write a CPP program to implement the given number is prime or not.
- Write a CPP program to implement Fibonacci series.
- Describe the CPP types of operators and their precedence.
- Explain the class concept with suitable example implementing the member function out side the class and inside the class.
- Write a program to implement structure data writing to file and same as reading from file.
- Explain the copy constructor and multiple constructors with example program.
- Write CPP program to implement operator over loading concept using +operator.
- What is friend class explain with example program?
- How can constructors are worked in multiple inheritances explain with example.
- What is hashing? Write the has functions.
- Explain the stack and queue operations.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or