Part – A
- List the five file operation of predefined functions.
- What is structures write its syntax?
- What is class-instance write its syntax?
- Define the standard tample libraries.
- What is algorithm? Explain with small example.
- Define the Encapsulation.
- Explain the constructor.
- What is type casting?
- Define the binary tree.
- What is modularity describe it?
Part – B
- Explain the C++ operator precedence.
- Explain the different if-else control statements with example.
- Explain the constructors and destructors with example program.
- Describe the recursion with example program using class concept.
- Explain the function overloading and scope of variables with example program.
- What are virtual functions and pure virtual functions? Explain with examples
- Explain the try, catch, throw key words with example program.
- Explain the inheritance and multiple inheritance with example programs.
- Explain the templates with examples.
- Explain the stacks and queues with examples.
- Explain the binary search trees with example.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or