Part – A
- Write rules to construct variables.
- Explain the reference variables with example.
- Explain the pointer with example.
- Explain the class concept.
- Write the syntax of structure and union.
- Define polymorphism.
- Define Queues and stacks.
- What is Algorithm? Explain.
- Write the multiple inheritance syntax.
- Define the abstraction and encapsulation.
Part – B
- Explain the data types with syntax?
- Write different types of operators?
- Describe the different control statements.
- Explain the member functions inside the class and outside the class with example program.
- Write file reading and writing with example program.
- Explain the polymorphism and write the function overloading program.
- Write a program to demonstrate copy constractor.
- What is exception? Write an example program on throws.
- Write a program to demonstrate the multilevel inheritance and constractors it.
- Explain and write example program of class template and function templates.
- Explain the graphs and write the algorithm for depth first search.
- Explain the doubly linked list, with example.
- Explain the circular queue and double ended queue.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or