Part – A
- Mention the data types and their sizes in C++.
- Define function and its prototype
- Define pointer and its usage / importance.
- Define as array and structure with their syntax.
- Define constructor and destructor with their respective syntax.
- Write the importance of throw and catch statements in C++.
- Define abstraction and encapsulation.
- Differentiate between function template and class template.
- Mention the all applications of stack.
- Mention the tree travelling techniques.
Part – B
- Explain all the control statements in C++ with their respective syntax.
- Explain in detail about structure of a C++ program.
- Write a C++ program to find a given number is palindrome or not
- Write a C++ program by using 4 arithmetic operators.
- Write a C++ program to implement matrix addition by using with functions.
- Differentiate between arrays and structures.
- Write a C++ program to implement the factorial of a given number using recursion.
- Define inheritance. And explain its all types with appropriate syntax.
- Write notes on exception handling.
- Define polymorphism. And explain in detail about its types with program examples.
- Write short notes on the following:
- Write a C++ program an abstract class.
- Write notes on multiple inheritance.
- Construct a binary search tree with following keys (35, 15, 65, 55, 75, 25, 5, 10, 3).
- Write notes on representation of graph.
- Write a C++to create a queue using lists.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or