Part – A
- Define Management.
- Write about financial accounting.
- Write about Trait theory.
- What is inflation? What are the methods of inflation accounting?
- What do you mean by dummy activities in a network?
- What is experience curve?
- Write about critical path.
- What is marketing mix?
- What is queuing theory?
- Explain Delphi method.
Part – B
- What is delegation? Explain the process of Delegation.
- What are the forces driving changes in organization?
- Why budgets to be prepared? Explain its types and process.
- Write short notes on:
- Job & process costing
- FIFO & LIFO method
- Weighted average method
- What are the basic steps required in the formulation of a project?
- Discuss in detail about logistics in operations management.
- Describe the role of marketing at three strategic levels.
- Write about the product life cycle in detail.
- What is linear programming? Discuss.
- What are the different forecasting techniques? Explain how it is useful for planning and decision making.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or