Part – A
- Most Managers prefer __________ communication as it takes up less time.
- Time should be considered to be a passage of __________
- Many Management tasks are of __________ duration.
- Explain the levels of management.
- If the Manager is an ineffectual leader then an __________ will spring up within the team.
- What is Variance ?
- Leadership Trait theory is also known as __________ theory.
- __________ will pursue personal advancement by fair means or foul.
- Give formula for predetermined overhead ratio.
- All statements of financial accounts are based on __________ principle.
- __________ costing applies when products are being built for stock.
- Packing and Shipping are examples of __________ costs.
- The __________ method of stock evaluation is straight forward and logical.
- Explain the overheads.
- __________ prime task is to coordinate the many activities that occur on a project.
- __________ charts are also used for project planning.
- In __________ technique the same product is made continuously on a dedicated production line.
- What are the function of facility managers ?
- What is income elasticity of demand?
- What is a Model ?
- Persons who are skeptical of innovation and do not belong to any one social or income group, called __________
- Expand PLM __________
- What is a decision ?
- What is intermediary branding ?
- Two-factor theory of motivation is also called __________ theory.
Part – B
- Discuss the need for organizational change.
- Explain the management tasks in an organization.
- Explain the role of Management tasks in an organization.
- Bring out the role of cost accounting in Management decisions.
- What is Logistics ? Explain the techniques involved in Materials control and supplier Manager.
- How do you find a critical path ? What is critical in critical path ?
- Explain the need of marketing information ? List out the sources of marketing data ?
- How is the price of a product determined ? What are the factors need to be considered.
- Explain different methods of forecasting.
- Explain Vroom_Yetton Model for decision making.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or