Part – A
- Define management
- Write the importance of time
- What is meant by inflation?
- What is payback period?
- Discuss the use of Gantt chart
- Explain how experience curve is drawn
- What is JIT?
- How pricing is done?
- Define graphical solution method
- What is competitive strategy?
Part – B
- Discuss the nature and theories of leadership.
- What are the motivate techniques? Explain.
- Write the characteristics and management techniques of time management.
- Explain financial accounts and financial environment of financial management.
- Write briefly about investment decisions.
- Define activity network. Explain it with an example.
- What are the manufacturing operations? Explain logistics and design and global operations briefly.
- Discuss the role of sales management in business organization.
- Write about the product management with an example.
- Explain the role of mathematical model in decision making.
- Discuss the use of qualitative methods in forecasting.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or