Part – A
- What do you mean by Financial accounts?
- What is meant by Time Management?
- Explain about FIFO method.
- What do you mean by motivation?
- Write about point of sale research.
- List out the forecasting techniques.
- State the stages of product life cycle.
- What do you mean by critical path?
- Explain Logistics.
- What is Queueing theory?
Part – B
- What is Time Management? Describe some of the Time Management techniques.
- Write about the meaning and need of organizational change.
- Describe the classification of Budgets and process of successful budget.
- “Pay back method is a test of liquidity and not profitability”. Discuss.
- Critically examine the role played by ‘Logistics’ in operations management.
- Explain how experience curve helps to minimize costs in manufacturing operation.
- Write about different market pricing methods.
- How marketing mix helps in organizational growth and also write about characteristics of Industrial markets?
- What is Linear Programming? Discuss its utility in the context of decision making.
- Explain how marketing information affects the whole organization.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or