Part – A
- What is Trait theory?
- Explain Break-even point with the help of Break-even chart.
- Describe the phases of management task.
- Mention the reasons for using dummy activities in analysing Networks.
- What do you mean by marketing mix?
- Write about Monte Carlo simulation.
- What is an experience curve?
- What is marketing mix?
- Write about marginal costing.
- Write about conditions of market segmentation.
Part – B
- Explain about Managerial tasks.
- Explain the meaning and importance of leadership in work organizations. Discuss any one leadership theory that you have studied.
- What is inflation? Discuss about methods in inflation accounting.
- What is Financial Management? What are its objectives? Discuss the basics of financial environment.
- What is critical path? How it helps to optimize resources in case of large projects.
- Discuss the problems of identification, formulation, appraisal and implementation of new projects.
- How Management, specification and development of product helps to generate profits. Explain.
- Compare and contrast consumer markets and industrial markets.
- Describe game theory as a competitive strategy in managerial decision making.
- What is forecasting? Explain about qualitative techniques of forecasting.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or