Part – A
- Write any two management tasks.
- What is Motivation ?
- Write any two time wasting elements.
- Hierarchical structure is also known as __________ structure.
- State any two barriers for organisational change.
- What are fixed assets ?
- Profit = ( __________ ) – (__________)
- What is meant by Straight Line Method ?
- Dividend Yield Ratio = __________ x 100
- What is seed stage for obtaining finance ?
- What is Marginal Costing ?
- Write about Standard Price Method.
- What do you mean by Break-even point ?
- What are Indirect Costs ?
- Labour Variance = ( __________ ) – Standard Labour Cost.
- What is PERT ?
- What do you mean by Dummy activities in Organisational functions ?
- __________ charts are also known as Bar Charts.
- What does the experience curve describes ?
- What is MRP in Material Control ?
- What is Marketing Mix ?
- What is random sampling ?
- What is SOTA in Technology Life Cycle ?
- __________ technique is used to study those problem where uncertainty is involved.
- What is simplex method in Linear Programming ?
Part – B
- Explain the meaning and importance of leadership in work organizations. Discuss any one leadership theory that you have studied.
- What is Time Management ? Write about the time Management techniques for a Manager.
- ‘Payback Method is a test of liquidity and net profitability’. Discuss.
- What are the six principles of financial accounts ?
- Explain in detail the parameters required for ranking the projects.
- Discuss in brief about organisation structure for typical manufacturing operations.
- What do you mean by Industrial Markets ? Explain its characteristics and problems in the international market operations.
- Explain in brief about the aims of Advertising and steps in production of an Advertisement.
- What are decision making techniques ? Explain about Vroom-Yetion Model.
- What is Linear Programming ? Discuss its utility in the context of decision-making.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or